Woo hoo! Time to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate than with all of your friends? But what if you want to drink? Or what if there’s a large number of people trying to help you celebrate? Or what if parking is limited? Choose Vancouver Party Bus For Hire Services for quality limousine services in Vancouver with an affordable price tag.
That’s why you rent a party bus.In fact, party buses are the highlight of people’s nights when going to events. And we’re going to show you why you should renting a party bus for your next occasion.
Great Reasons to Rent a Party Bus
In the end, it’s all about what you want. That’s why you’re renting a party bus.
So here’s what you’ll get when you rent a party bus:
- You can invite anywhere from 10-50 passengers so you won’t feel like you have to pick and choose which friends or family can spend time with you.
- Everyone is safe and legal. You definitely know you will get to where you’re going and come home safely.
- A driver who knows the hottest spots in town. And they can show you the highlights if you’re in a new city.
- Door-to-door service. Who doesn’t love knowing that they have to make no extra effort to have a great time that night?
- Luxurious and yet still affordable. You pay an hourly rate for a party bus. You do not have to pay for gas or stops.
- The mini bar won’t break your bank: While it will cost you extra, the prices are far more reasonable than you would find in a limo.
- Your friends will be impressed: Why? Because you know how to throw a good party. You thought ahead. You have the funds. Basically, you have just shown how much you have your stuff together. And that’s cool.
Here are some great occasions where you should definitely rent a party bus:
Going to Prom Is the Perfect Time to Rent a Party Bus
Prom night is probably the biggest event for a high schooler.
So huge that many, many movies have been made about going to prom.
But what are the real incentives for choosing to rent a party bus?
- You can rent a dry party bus. While the teenagers may not be happy with a dry party bus, their parents will be.
- Cool laser lights
- Amazing sound system
- Driver is licensed and insured and unlike your teenagers has a lot more driving experience
- Kids can all crowd into the same vehicle together
- Kids will look super cool getting out of the vehicle at prom
Rent a Party Bus for Wine Tastings
Or a brewery tour.
Or distillery tour.
Basically, any tour involving alcoholic beverages is a great reason to rent a party bus.
Here’s why you should rent a party bus for these fine tastings:
- A reliable designated driver. Not “I’ll only have one and then I’ll stop” driver and not even a ” just let me have a sip” driver. This one is stone cold sober from start to finish.
- All your friends can come. Who won’t want to jump on the party bus when you mention a boozy tour?
- You can spread out. On the way home, you’ll probably feel a bit tired from all the booze. On a party bus, there’s plenty of space for a power nap on the way home!
- They might even have a particular tour planned out. It’s not like wine tasting and brewery tours aren’t getting really popular. Check with your party bus company because they’ve probably already done the homework for you and you can just sit back, relax and drink.
Rent a Party Bus to Go Club Hopping
You want to paint the town red, do it properly and rent a party bus.
- You can bring all your friends. Club Hopping is way more fun when you’re surrounded by all your best friends.
- No need to find a cab. At the end of the night, you’re tired and you want to go home. If you choose to take a cab, you might wait a long time before you find a cab. Especially if it rains. Renting a party bus means never having to wait.
- Can continue the party. Speaking of waiting, say you have a list of clubs you want to hit up. A friend or two is having fun and lingers. You can go back to your party bus and still have fun listening to great music, having a cocktail and watching the amazing lights.
And we’re not just talking about your wedding day, either.
Here’s how to use a party bus to make every step of your wedding amazing.
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties. Great because everyone is together. You can open up gifts on the bus. You also have the ability to spend more time with the soon-to-be bride or groom.
- Can play games on the party bus.
- Can bring your guests safely to and from the wedding.
- The bus departs at a certain time. Perfect for any groom or bridge with time management issues.
A Party Bus Is Great for Attending Events
An event can be anything.
Like going to the ballet.
Or to a football game.
Or even heading to a fundraiser.
Here’s how choosing to rent a party bus will make life easier and better when you’re planning on attending an event:
- No need to get gas.
- Can pick people up at multiple destinations.
- Can then drop them off at multiple destinations.
- No need to look for parking. Think of how much time and frustration you can save!
- No need to pay high parking rates. In Vancouver, you can pay as much as $7 per hour or $32 for the day to park.
- No fights with anyone over who the designated driver is.
- Can easily help you transport any supplies you may need to bring.
There are so many ways and reasons to rent a party bus.But peace of mind is our favorite. When planning your next trip, event or night out, let our expert team of drivers get you there…and back safely.
Click here to know in detail about limousine service Vancouver
Whether for a wedding, corporate event, or big celebration, private transportation sets the right mood. You’ll cruise in style to your destination and feel like a star.Limousines often offer free drinks, mood lighting, music, and sometimes even television services.Hire Best limousine service Vancouver Services for quality limousine services in Vancouver with an affordable price tag.
If you’re planning a big event that requires a limo, you may wonder about private transportation trends for 2017. After all, you want to be prepared before you schedule a limo service.Luckily, we’ve got you covered. We found six luxury and private transportation trends that you should look out for this year and into the future.
1. Vehicles That Weigh Less Than Ever
Limousines are often large vehicles with room for dozens of people. Even though they’re designed to be streamlined, they have quite a bit of bulk. We have the best Chauffeurs with our quality limousine services.
That’s important in today’s environmentally-conscious society. The more a vehicle weighs, generally, the worse its fuel efficiency.Not only does that hurt the environment, but it hurts the consumer as well. You’ll have to gas up a bigger vehicle more frequently, which does your wallet no favors.
Fuel efficiency is something consumers consider when shopping for or renting a vehicle.Car manufacturers have responded, making vehicles with better fuel efficiency. One way they’re doing that is by shedding the bulk many vehicles carry. That makes this one of the biggest luxury and private transportation trends of this year.
By using growing technology like 3D printing, limos and other vehicles are now designed to weigh far less than ever. This is a concept known as lightweighting. Why is lightweighting so beneficial? These cars will have better fuel mileage, cost consumers less, and look more appealing.
2. Improved Electric Drivetrain
While more car manufacturers are carefully considering fuel efficiency, that’s not all there is to worry about.Air emissions are greenhouse gases. These are contributing to environmental issues such as global warming.Then there are the fossil fuels vehicles use. As you probably know, these fuels are finite resources. Once they’re gone, there’s no replacing them.
That’s where electric drivetrain comes in.Often found in hybrid cars, this is a power source for the vehicle. Most drivetrains can be space hogs. Electric drivetrains take up far less space.
Not only that, but these drivetrains feature regenerative braking and as much torque as you’d get from regular engines. That means you get both space and speed. What can be better?
Then there are the eco-friendly aspects of an electric drivetrain. There are no greenhouse gasses to stress about, as these emit none. They’re also less reliant on fossil fuels, preserving these precious resources.In the future, we expect electric drivetrain technology will become more commonly available. Drive-trains will also probably become even more energy-efficient. That will reduce drivers’ carbon footprints.
3. More Private Charter Jets
Of course, while driving is nice, so is flying. As commercial airlines continue to get a bad rap, more and more consumers are opting for flights that are a little more personalized.
According to New Flight Charters, last year, charter jet rentals were up by 8.4 percent. We can only imagine what the numbers for 2017 will look like.
It makes sense. Private charter jets are a luxury transportation option like no other.
You don’t have to worry about long lines at the airport. You don’t have to stress about losing your luggage since it should all fit on the jet. There are no screaming kids, kicking passengers, or rude seat mates.
Instead, you can enjoy a quiet trip with a select few passengers of your choice.While private charter jets aren’t for everyone, these certainly do make a statement for a special event.
4. Improved Tech
Vehicle technology has improved rapidly over the past decade alone.Now, you can connect to your smartphone via your vehicle dashboard. You can make calls and send texts hands-free. Also, you can request directions and choose your music with a voice command.
Rear and front cameras make parking a breeze, even dreaded parallel parking. Automatic stop alerts keep you safe if your eyes stray from the road for a moment.
While these technology features are great, vehicle manufacturers aren’t stopping there. Vehicular technology advancements are one of the most noteworthy private transportation trends of the year.
Brands like AT&T are letting consumers connect to their cars more easily. Now, from your smartphone, you can download car updates.
In the future, the goal is to have entire fleets of vehicles that can be commanded from one person’s smartphone.
5. Multi-Modal Networks Become More Common
What is a multi-modal network? Although it sounds technical, this is another of our most significant private transportation trends.
To put it simply, a multi-modal network collects personal data from those who use public transportation. This data may include a rider’s name, their schedule, and which days they use public transportation.
By syncing this info to a crowdsourcing database, it’s possible for train stations, vehicle rental companies, and other public transportation options to be more personalized.
Riders can use their smartphone or another mobile device to track which times their public transportation will be busiest. They can also schedule better times and means of transportation.
This saves time and opens up new means of traveling. The goal is to move this technology to all vehicles, including common cars and trucks.
At that point, drivers will be rerouted away from heavy traffic areas and learn of road closings and other spots to avoid. That means faster transportation for all.
6. And One of the Biggest Private Transportation Trends for 2017…Self-Driving Cars
From Google to Tesla, self-driving cars are on the rise. While the technology is still being improved, the end goal is to allow drivers to sit, navigate to their destination, and let the car drive for them.
Of course, drivers still need to keep their hands on the wheel, their foot on the pedal, and their eyes on the road. While this technology can alert you to impending dangers, as of now, it can’t avoid everything.
Self-driving cars may seem like an expensive luxury now. We predict within the next five years they’ll be more affordable and widespread.
For private luxury transportation you can trust, call on Fabulous Limousines in Vancouver. This limo fleet company is perfect for transportation to sporting events, concerts, fine dining, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and weddings. Call today!